We are still moving. But, the process will move fast on getting P to the destination.. and not so fast on letting me in on the details. The gov't still hasn't given travel orders.. which to me means no moving truck = no house on market = Heather stressed out about everything.

Good things are happening though...

T had his friend stay the night this weekend. They are planning to go to Chuck E Cheese one night soon.. The plan is to get enough together time that T won't hate me when we move. ;)

The front porch is painted and fixed with the exception of putting the numbers on and any touch ups we may see before putting the house on the market.

We talked to our neighbor who will be our realtor and he is working on a market analysis for us. Hopefully, we will be able to price the house reasonably and it won't stay on the market long...

I love this house.. and it's total price is 40k less than our current mortgage.. before a down payment. :)

My husband is so wonderful.. We were driving home tonight and he said we were going to the mall. We had chinese and then went to our jewelry store where he bought me a watch and a necklace. I will try to take pictures of them tomorrow. Wait.. I want to share them now.. They are wonderful Mother's Day presents. I have needed a new watch for a long time and P wanted to increase my blue topaz collection. :) I was ready to leave with just the watch and he was like no.. get a pendant. :) What a man! Shaw's has a customer for life in him! Oh, and we paid a bit less for the watch and a bit more for the necklace.. but we have a warranty on both and that is great with such a demanding (clumsy) owner.

OK, work is getting frustrating and I'm ready to be done with it. A co-worker keeps saying that I have short timer syndrome. Well, if I do it's just because there is so much going on and I don't know where to focus my efforts. They keep acting like it's not real that I'm leaving. I hope they don't know something that I don't.

T and R are both healthy! I'm feeling pretty good and have my regular checkups for well woman stuff and 18 months post gastric bypass. Can you believe it's been that long?

Oh, the only other thing that I could add is that T and R are both begging me for a baby. I wish I could tell them that we are trying and there will be a baby here in the next year. But, God may not have that in the plans for us. I'm trying to be patient. We are doing the last go with Clomid and then after we get to AL we will use the big guns if we haven't been blessed yet. I wish we could adopt and not spend the time and heart ache on treatments.

I'm done rambling. Life is wonderful!

A scripture verse has been coming up a lot in my reading lately. Jeremiah 29:11 - 13 .. 11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.


I am working hard on this every day. I think it will be a quote in our new home somewhere. See.. I'm rambling again!


This entry was posted on 8:16 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 thoughts: