4 things about me. This is kind of fun . I'll look forward to hearing back from you.



Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Hospital Registrar

2. Training Coordinator

3. Taco Bell worker

4. Toys R Us Cashier

Four places I have lived:

1. Fredericksburg, VA

2. Huntsville, Alabama

3. Melbourne, FL

4. Pensacola, FL



Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Wilmington, NC

2. Orlando, FL

3. St. Louis, MO

4. Dover, De

Four of my favorite foods :

1. Prime Rib

2. shirmp not fried

3. Jamocha shake (oh how I miss you)

4. Real Fruit Smoothies



Four places I would rather be right now:


1. in bed sleeping (Daylight savings time gets me like this every year)

2. Florida with family (next week for spring break)

3. At starbucks alone except for a good book

4. family vacation (without extended family.. maybe at fall break)




Four friends I think will respond first:

1. D
2. MM
3. K
4. ?

Here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy/paste in a new post. Then delete my answers and type in your answers. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you.

Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you


This entry was posted on 9:41 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 thoughts: