Stolen from: Beth.

What time did you get up this morning? I was out of bed at 730.. awake 630.
Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds! Please and Thank You!
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Fern Gully - Free Summer Movie for Kids
What is your favorite TV show? umm.. Year round General Hospital.. other shows come and go.. 24, Lost, Dawson's Creek, West Wing, Closer
What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee with Protein... What? They are both necessary to start my day.
What is your middle name? Evon.. My mother spelled it.. not me! Yvonne is the "correct" spelling
What food do you dislike? There isn't much.. Isn't that one of the reasons I had Gastric Bypass? What foods do I avoid would be a better question.
What is your favorite CD at the moment? Probably Reba's Duets
What kind of car do you drive? 2003 Ford Windstar.. 2 more payments and it's mine free and clear with only 103,000 miles
Favorite sandwich? Einstein Bros Tasty Turkey
What characteristic do you despise? Bigotry
Favorite item of clothing? A very good bra or comfy jeans
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Alaskan Cruise
Where would you retire to? Eh.. I want mountains. P wants Florida..
What was your most recent memorable birthday? 21st Bday.. T' arrival and home coming (from NICU) was my present
Furthest place you are sending this? The Blog
When is your birthday? December 2. Day after Beth!
Morning person or a night person? Mornings are better ... I get tired earlier than I used to.. but for nesting or deep cleaning.. I do it best around midnight to 4am..
What is your shoe size? 8.5 or 8
Pets? 1 Big Dog.. We are putting (OK.. P is out there more than me) up an invisible fence today to hopefully reduce the running away issue.
Any exciting news you’d like to share with us? Uh.. I'm not pregnant yet.. Poor P is so sad.
What did you want to be when you were little? A mother to the children who didn't have parents.. I still wish I could take care of the "lost" children.
What is your favorite flower? Azalias.. I'd love a big tree in my yard
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to seeing? August 6th.. T's first day back to School. Aug 9th T's first Karate Tournament
What are you listening to right now? P going downstairs and L breathing on my chest
What was the last thing you ate? Protein shake with too much protein.. needs more strawberries
Do you wish on stars? Sometimes
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Purple
How is the weather right now? Hot! Where is Fall?
Last person you spoke to on the phone? Next door neighbor
Favorite soft drink? Coke
Favorite restaurant? Japanese or Chinese
Favorite color? See crayon color.
What was your favorite toy as a child? Cabbage Patch Kids and Books
Summer or winter? Fall and Spring are preferred
Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
Coffee or tea? Espresso.
When was the last time you cried? The day I came home with L
What is under your bed? My dog and bed frame parts he knocked out again...
What did you do last night? Watched 24, nursed L, went to bed early and nursed L.. oh and changed a bunch of diapers
How many keys on your key ring? 2 key rings.. one for each car and each key ring has a house key on it.
How many years at your current job? um.. I've been a Mom for almost 7 years and home for 5 months.
Favorite day of the week? Sunday.
Do you make friends easily? Not really. I'm weird and have antisocial cycles where I hide from the world and some people think that's weird. :) Thankfully there are a few that just put up with it.



This entry was posted on 3:46 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 thoughts: