I finally arrived today at 3:30pm. I was kept an extra night because of my low blood pressure and painful urges to urinate. All in all, I don't regret it. I would have preferred to have a private room so that I could be more comfortable with family visiting and taling on the phone. Heck, I would have loved to be able to sleep more. But, it wasn't to be.

I'm taking in 4-8oz of Carnation Instant Breakfast at a sitting. My water intake sucks. But, that should be better now that I'm home and don't have to carry an IV stand with me everywhere I go.

Maybe, I'll take a picture of my war wounds and gross you out tomorrow. Right now, R is demanding time with her Mommy.


This entry was posted on 6:40 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 thoughts:

    Anonymous said...

    I'm so glad that you're home and feeling okay, H!

  1. ... on 8:54 PM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    So happy to hear you are home and doing well!!!

  3. ... on 10:23 PM