We're still sickly. Knock on wood, I'm still symptom free. We do have an obligation to teach pre-school tomorrow. I'm seriously considering calling the hotline and telling them we won't be there. Even if I don't have the bug right now, I'm sure I'm contagious. I hate letting people down though! UGH! That's one of the reasons I agreed to teach the preschool class when we'd only been attending the church for a month.

Let's face it. I can't tell anyone no. That's why my kids have so many toys!

PS. I got more compliments at work today. Starting to get the slow down comments too.. it's way too early for that!


This entry was posted on 4:12 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 thoughts: