I'm feeling a bit better today. I'm trying to read everything that will come into contact with R. I've talked to the school and to R's pediatrician. She's going to the pediatrician tomorrow to if I can get her in. I'm pretty sure her ear infection did not go away with the zithromax. We are not going to be able to use anything in the penicillin family .. so I hope the pediatrician has something else up her sleeve.

I can tell there is more stress in my body and in our house. We are all so frayed and tired. It's not just R's allergies .. it's everything. I'm working so many hours and going to school. T is hyper and needs more attention at a time when all P wants to do is zone out in front of the computer. R is irritable and had an awful rash.. did I mention she has not slept the whole night in her bed for the last two nights. That's odd for her.

Hopefully, we can get some R&R in this weekend and work on some projects around the house. When will they invent 3 day weekends?


This entry was posted on 8:41 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 thoughts: