1) Is your blog identity a pseudonym or part of your real name? My name. I'm not creative enough to stay away from my name.


2) How many states have you lived in? 2, **edited** why did I answer that so lamely the first time. DH must have grabbed my attention. How Rude. OK, so I grew up in Florida as the palest Floridian and then moved to Virginia where I am raising two of the palest Virginians. :)

3) How long have you been blogging? I began an on-line journal in 2000 and have had several journal/blogs in the last 7 years.

4) If the internet completely disappeared, would you have to go through a blogger recovery program such as blogoholics anonymous (BA)? Yes and No. I've greatly reduced my blogging time thanks to Google Reader.

5) When you aren't blogging, what are some of your hobbies?
Reading, Baking, Drinking Coffee, playing with my kids, spending time with DH.

6) How many languages do you speak? English and enough sign language and spanish to look smart to my 5 year old. It's going to be an education keeping up with him in three languages.

7) Favorite vacation spot? Anywhere that doesn't involve extended family obligations. We have centered most of our vacations around family and this year we are putting our feet down and going to Disney World and staying at the Resort. If they want to see us, they can come to us.

8) What is your life verse, quote, or theme?
We are too blessed to be stressed.

9) What is the hardest job you have ever had? Wife, I'm still learning how to be a positive half of our relationship. My temper is on a short fuse and I don't know when to keep my trap shut. I just made that mistake 5 minutes ago. Thankfully, it doesn't happen as often as it used to.

10) What is the most rewarding role you have had in life? Motherhood. I can be exhausted and stressed out and all I have to do is look in my babies eyes' to see perfection.


This entry was posted on 8:39 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 thoughts: