Gah, I'm on cycle day 30 of a non medicated cycle. We could have timed it right but I didn't let myself think about it. I telling myself to expect aunt flo's dog spot.. but he won't stick his head out. It's making me question every twinge. Add to the fact that I've been hormonally challenged and mentally slow for almost 10 days and I'm just plain ready to know what is going on. My cycle charting software says my cycle should not be here until the 10th. I'm not going to let myself even do a HPT until then. But, what if it's negative? I guess I can induce my cycle with progesterone.

I'd love to be pregnant.. I just don't want to get too excited. I was soo planning on being pregnant from the cycle in January and it didn't work... now I just have to keep on living and learn to accept whatever the higher power decides.

I'm in a questioning period. I want to do the right thing with every aspect of life.. but I'm facing challenges and I'm concerned that making a rash decision will create problems.

My current concerns:
*R's class is having a hard time holding onto teachers, I may pull her out of this school when T goes to kindergarten.
*I'm considering applying to SA school, I'm just worried that I won't be good enough.
*I don't know what to do with our plans for future babies. Should I go onto the RE? Try more clomid? Give it all to a higher power/mother nature?
*P is unsatisfied with his job and I really think we should focus on finding a new position. But, if we are going to be here for a while - we need to get a bigger house.

Yes, I have a hard time falling asleep at night.


This entry was posted on 8:36 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 thoughts: