I am excited to tell you all that I am entering my first 5k race (my goal will be to finish the race). This race is special to me because it is supporting breast cancer research. All of the donations and entry fees are going directly to a fund that will purchase a new breast MRI. Please visit my page and help me reach my goal of $200!

The race is on October 20th. That means I have 58 days to prepare for this race. I can do it, especially if I know you all are praying for me!

Also.. Carrie is running a 5k for the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. Please support her too! PS.. Her goal is to beat 40 minutes and I just want to complete the race. :)


This entry was posted on 8:16 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 thoughts: