I've increased my posting here and although most of it is rambling from my head. I'm enjoyoing it. I'm also commenting on blogs. Not a lot mind you, but more than before. I hope to become more talkative around the blog world. :)

What did I win when I finally spoke up? A chocoperfection bar from Melting Mama. I haven't tasted it yet as I'm saving it for a rainy day. I also won a beautiful Personalized Ribbon bookmark at Freebies 4 Mom last night.

I have to say it's fun to get out there and read the tricks for saving money or living life after gastric bypass. I just wish these women were closer instead of far far away..


This entry was posted on 10:32 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 thoughts: