This is the t-shirt that I will need for the rest of this pregnancy, because Bean Sprout is a boy!

R was correct the whole time! We are all super excited. I just can't believe I don't have a name picked out yet. I'm not even sure of my top three possibilities... Gah. It's a good thing I've got a few months to go.

So far for the baby we have bought one green teddy bear, 3 packs of diapers, and some wipes. If you know me in real life, this is major because I LOVE to shop! I better start deciding which stroller and bedding set I want. Oh, I'm also getting a coming home outfit for the little guy.


This entry was posted on 10:43 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 thoughts:

    Milenka said...

    Congratulations! :-) I'm convinced I'm having another girl, but I was also convinced that Inara and Pagan were both boys... ;-)

  1. ... on 8:08 PM