It seems that the most I can get out of my jumbled mind is a few incoherant thoughts. So without further ado.. pictures and bullets.

Pregnancy photos at 33 weeks and 4 days.

Please excuse the hairdo and attitude 33wks4days Please excuse the hairdo and attitude 33wks 4days
I'm actually feeling pretty darn good! I can go to the mall and not get tuckered out even on less than 4 hours of sleep. I went for a walk with my next door neighbor Sunday morning and in a little less than an hour we managed to get 3 and 3/4 miles.

Here are the kiddos at the mall today. T was jumping on one of the bungee trampolines and R was living up to her role as diva.

T's big jump. He wanted more once he was off and watched others jump. Click to enlarge!

I am a Diva. Deal with it!


This entry was posted on 9:51 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 thoughts:

    Milenka said...

    I've so never seen a bungee trampoline, but it looks scary to me! :-) I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling good! I imagine that summertime is the worst time to be at the end of a pregnancy. Ick!

  1. ... on 3:59 PM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    You look cute! Love that red hair :)

  3. ... on 8:53 PM