Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People

1. "Chew with your mouth closed!"
2. "Can you please stop talking about your status?"
3. "I stopped talking to you because I can't understand your stupidity"
4. "Have more faith in who you are"
5. "You made your life what it is!"
6. "I'm proud of you"
7. "Stop acting like Mom"
8. "Why do you wring your hands? It hurts your heart.. literally"
9. "Thank you"
10. "Are southern manners really that bad?"

Nine Things about Myself....

1. I have a fast temper
2. I dreamed of running a home for children (still do sometimes) when I was 12
3. I have a fear of being hurt by organized religion
4. I am an only child .. yet I have six siblings that I know of.. and have only met 3 of them
5. My first job was at Toys R Us
6. I can read a novel in a day.. well when there are no kids around
7. I have nursed babies for 2 1/5 years of my life.. so far
8. The national anthem makes me cry
9. I go to the doctor more now than I did before my gastric bypass

Eight Ways to Win My Heart:

1. LISTEN to me
2. Love my babies and spend time with them
3. Wash the dishes after dinner without me asking
4. Hold me
5. Help me find the positives on my down days
6. Dream with me
7. Buy me an espresso machine
8. Tell me you love me

Seven Things that Cross My Mind a Lot:

1. What are my kids up to?
2. Why does P like to escape into the computer?
3. How can I save more money?
4. Should I get a job?
5. I really need to get a degree!
6. I should clean the bathrooms!!
7. I love my babies.. I'd even have more...


Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep:

1. Check the doors
2. Turn off the lights
3. Carry dishes to the kitchen
4. check on my babies
5. Take off my glasses/brush teeth/wash face
6. roll on my belly


Five People Who Mean a Lot:

P, T, R, L, my sister


Four Things I'm Wearing Right Now:
1. 3/4 sleeve sweater shirt (baby blue)
2. Jeans
3. nursing bra
4. L!



Three Songs I Listen to Often:
1. Brothers in Arms by Dire straits
2. I'm Already There by Lonestar
3. Because of You by Reba McIntyre and Kelly Clarkson


Two Things I Want to Do Before I Die:

1. Watch my children become productive members of society

2. Travel the world


One Confession:
I LOVED New Kids on the Block.. not sure I really like them now


This entry was posted on 11:34 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 thoughts: