Well, I'm down 3 more pounds from the ticker. It's going slowly but it would be better if I were working out more. I know I have to do it. I've spent the last week trying to get better from the sinus surgery and get my house ready for Thanksgiving. My sister is actually coming up to see us for a holiday (1st time).

Next week is going to be crazy. I got a new project at work. I get to be lead on this project. The company is getting a far better deal than I am. They are keeping me at my peon pay rate and telling me how good this will look on my resume. I can't pass it up even if I decide to leave this company. How many people can say they implemented a new computer system for such a huge organization? I'll be doing it without any "formal" training or degrees.

I'm also starting classes this spring semester. I filled out the application and Monday I'm going to take the documentation to the campus. I'm hoping for a couple of online classes and a couple live classes. I want to decide which one works better for me.

With these big changes we are going to put R and T in preschool. T had been in preschool for two years before R was born and loved it. Yep.. big changes. My baby is going to school. My big boy is going to go back to school with his friends.

Money is going to be tight again. But, school is very important and getting this experience is something I can't turn down. Just remind me of this when I start complaining that money is tight.


This entry was posted on 9:08 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 thoughts:

    Anonymous said...

    I think it's great that you are going to school! I know T & R will love it too and they'll make lots of friends =)

    Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

  1. ... on 4:39 PM