The Dixie Chicks are at it again. I'm not saying they don't have a right to free speech. But, there is a time and a place for everything and they just haven't learned. They are in the Country music industry and the consumers are nationalist, and pro-military. If they have a problem with that.. well they can move to Canada.

Goodness.. I would love to listen to their new CD.. But, having to listen to that one song each time opens new wounds all over again for this pro-military nationalist.


This entry was posted on 2:45 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 thoughts:

    Milenka said...

    Thanks for the heads up. I wouldn't have had a clue that they were coming out with a new cd if I hadn't read this. I tend to be on the opposite end of the debate as you, but I'm sure you already know that. :-) *hugs* I hope all is well voer there, H!

  1. ... on 5:05 PM