THE END

The kids and I are leaving for Florida on Friday. I don’t know when or if we will come back to Virginia. Shit, who am I kidding? I have no faith that we will be back. Paul is so unhappy with me that he is willing to give his children up. It’s breaking my heart to do this. But, it is what he wants. I’m going to focus on making a to-do list and crossing things off. That will make life easier for the next week. Once I get to Florida I’ll be with my sister. We can do things to keep the kids busy. Gosh, this is hard. Thomas will remember this and it will be so hard for him, if I don’t make this as ‘easy’ as possible.

Paul is almost no help right now. He barely does anything with the kids and he won’t lift a finger around the house unless he has to. He made dinner tonight and that’s it. Maybe the final decision upset him. I don’t wish him ill will. It’s not like that. He’s just not happy with me. I don’t know if he was ever completely happy with me..


This entry was posted on 8:30 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 thoughts:

    Melodee said...

    I'm so sorry to hear about that. I hope your transition is as easy as possible.

  1. ... on 4:31 PM