Trying?

I went to bed last night and he started talking about me staying. I don’t know for sure what will happen. I don’t know what I want to happen. There are only 3.5 days until we leave for Florida. Why don’t I know if we are coming back to Virginia or not? My sister is already sending out my resume to local employers. I have a life here (work is busy and I have plans for our summer), yet I want to be with my family right now (I just don’t know if P is a permanent part of my family).


This entry was posted on 7:37 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 thoughts:

    Milenka said...

    *hugs* I'm so sorry, H. If there is ever anything I can do, please let me know.

  1. ... on 12:36 AM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    If you stay, do it because you want to, not "because of the kids." If you leave, remember that it could always be worse; he could be using them as pawns to keep you against your will. Please blogroll me (actually, you already have, but I've changed blogs--if you come to my site you will "recognize" me, I'm sure). Chin up, babe. The Internets love ya.

  3. ... on 5:06 PM