We arrived home last night after a fairly uneventful car ride home. I would say completely uneventful but R turned into a drama queen demanding to get out of the carseat. I couldn't do that with just me and the kids in the car. We made pretty good time, 12.5 hours for what had become a 15 to 16 hour drive for us.

I am suffering from stupidity. We went to the beach and had a blast while in FL. I just forgot to put sunscreen on my back... ouch.. bra strap .. double ouch. Aerosol spray aloe relief is helping a bit. Showers are misery. Bleah!

I lost two more pounds while in FL. I will be smaller than my sister very soon. I shouldn't gloat on that but she enjoyed being smaller than me for way too long. I can start sending her clothes that no longer fit me. :) I enjoyed wearing some of her jeans but they were a bit loose. : )

Please send some positive vibes our way. P and I are getting along pretty well. Hopefully, we can stay in this trend. We need to find a way to spend more time together as a couple and talk.

First things first. T needs to be in bed by 830 every night. No ands, ifs, or buts about it.

I'm getting ready to leave work and head to the chiropractor (skipping therapy.. the adjustment itself will leave me screaming (sunburn) then to Wally World - need milk and other necessities.


This entry was posted on 3:47 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 thoughts: