.. because you really don't want me to wax on poetically about these things.

*Can I burn the contents of a room and not the house? Maybe I'll be brave enough to post a picture of the catastrophy that is the family room ... tomorrow.

*Will I ever have a firm belly this pregnancy? Oh ya, it's getting bigger, but damnit, it's still squishy from the extra skin and fatty tissue ala WLS.

*Have you done your taxes? I finished ours tonight. It wasn't too painful. One federal and two state returns. I MISS Florida!

*How frugal can I be? I'm looking for inspiration on many blogs and I just have to put their ideas to use.

*Why do I have to be frugal? Yesterday a mutual decision was made on my part and former boss that I would no longer work there. They offered another position because of the political climate and well they knew they would suck for me. I wanted to be a SAHM anyway. Now I just have to make it work.

*What gender will this baby be? We'll know officially in less than a week!

*How do you make a 6yo go back to the positive child he was a month ago? He's acting out everywhere and I don't have a real cause. I wish I could be a fly on the wall at school...


This entry was posted on 10:02 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 thoughts: