I have had the itch to bake again for over a week. I finally bit the bullet and borrowed this recipe for challah bread. I messed up on the braiding.. but other than that it looks and tastes great. It was a very simple creation that I could see doing on a weekly basis.



The only thing I would change about the baking this afternoon is the phone call that interupted it.. Sometimes I really hate my dramatic family. That's all I'm going to say because I don't need to get more down on myself about it. It's not my fault. It's the way my family is and will always be.. I just have to learn to rise above it and not let it effect me. Easier said than done...


This entry was posted on 2:49 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 thoughts: