I expect to be in the market for a convertible carseat in the next six months. T and R were both in the convertible carseat by 9 months due to long legs.  Hopefully my current Combi Shuttle infant carseat will be better than my previous graco and this won't be a problem. 


When the need arises for a convertible carseat I will be prepared.  Baby Cheapskate asked the experts to do the work in comparing carseats. They comparison shopped at two price marks; carseats $100 or less and $175 or less. The car seat review is thorough and a purchasing resource I plan to keep handy.

Whew.. Now I just have to keep my eyes open for sales on these carseats! 


This entry was posted on 8:05 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 thoughts: